Rapids Riders Logo

Re: Vermillion River Clean Up is on Sunday Oct 7th. 9am and Lunch at noon!

October 05, 2018 02:57PM
The Rapids Riders Vermillion River Clean Up is this Sunday! We have lots of swag this year yet again! I gotta give huge shout out to the sponsors. Midwest Mountaineering has been amazing. They have been with us from the start in 2000. This year they donated two $50 gift certs! Make sure you let them know how much we appreciate them! Swiftwater Adventures has donated some really nice things also! Thank you Cliff Langley! 3M has donated gift bags for 15 years now! It has a little bit of everything in them. This year they also have thrown in five stocking caps. Friends of the Mississippi have again bought our pizzas! They too have been with us for 15 years. Over the years when someone was available they have given great talks on their projects on the Vermillion and Mississippi rivers. I'll be baking apple cake tomorrow so we'll be eating good. Bring your boats as there is plenty of water. It's a good level for all to play. Also bring a water bottle. There will not be bottled water but we'll have bulk water to refill you bottles. I hope to see everyone there!
Subject Author Views Posted

Vermillion River Clean Up is on Sunday Oct 7th. 9am and Lunch at noon!

SeaBoo 110 September 12, 2018 09:25AM

paulb 77 September 21, 2018 04:16AM

SeaBoo 79 October 05, 2018 02:57PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login