Rapids Riders Logo

Waka Gangsta $649

December 04, 2019 03:20AM
FYI I’m having trouble uploading photos off my phone. If you’re interested in buying and want to see all photos of the boat, text me at Ninetwo0 9one7 7three60

Boat is Green in color.

Up for sale is a 1 owner Waka Gangsta. Bought new in spring of 2018. I’ve really enjoyed paddling it. It’s fast when you want it to be, but easy to keep under control for tight, technical creeking. It boofs and skips out of drops like magic. The majority of its river days have been spent on medium- higher water (where I feel like this boat really excels). Max 15 laps on the lower/beaver/baptism at release or lower/scrape levels.

The good:
-Hull and edges are nice and rigid. I’ve always transported it upside down or on its side. Other concerns detailed below.
-Outfitting like new, with an exception detailed below.
-Idaho invasive species sticker good through 12/31/19 if it would be needed.

The bad:
-Outfitting is like new. Only imperfection is a cracked 2 way crossover component that keeps the backband webbing in place behind the backband. Does NOT compromise the performance or integrity of the backband, webbing, or any other outfitting. I forgot to take a picture of it.
-Small, shallow piton on the bow. Above the waterline. Not gouged, or visibly stressed inside the bow.
-Small, somewhat deep gouge on the very tip of the stern. Above the waterline. Not visible inside the boat. Fell and dropped the boat on a high water octopus portage the second day paddling the boat.

Let me know if you want to take a look in person, see additional photos, etc.
Subject Author Views Posted

Waka Gangsta $649

Jeff Barden 94 December 04, 2019 03:20AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login