NRS men's Flux dry top size XL: $225 (new for $325)
Bought a few years ago and worn a couple times maybe. Just don't need any more. Due to age, the neck gasket created a small tear just as I was inspecting it because the rubber was stuck on itself (picture included here). Otherwise, jacket and gaskets in great shape.
Waterproof and breathable, with all the latest features this top is at the top of the food chain. # Durable and lightweight 3-layer 210-denier TriTon™ fabric is waterproof and breathable.
-Tough latex gaskets at the neck and wrists keep water out.
-Double-tunnel design meshes with your kayak skirt tunnel. Inner skirt and 3" double-pull waist adjustment help prevent water from sneaking in.
-Neoprene volcano-style neck over-cuff has GlideSkin inner surface that's smooth and comfortable on your neck.
-Polyurethane-coated Lycra over-cuffs at the wrists are smooth and comfortable against your skin.
NRS men’s dry pants size XL: $150 ($234 for new model)
Pants and gaskets in perfect shape – used only a couple times - older style than currently sold
NRS men's Workboot Wetshoes: $40 ($80 new)
Worn just a few days and in great shape.
Used by river professionals, rescue agencies and Navy SEALs
from the NRS.com:
• Lace-up synthetic leather and 5 mm neoprene upper provides warmth, unmatched ankle support and a secure fit.
• 7 mm neoprene insole absorbs the shock of every step.
• Heavy-duty, non-marking lug sole keeps you on your feet in varied terrain.
• Wear areas are reinforced with synthetic leather and rubber.
• When you need a water shoe that works as hard as you do, on and off the water, the NRS Workboot is your best choice.
Whole sizes only.
Women order one size smaller.
1/2 sizes order one size larger
In St Paul - Hamline/Midway area near University and Snelling. Pick up here or meet nearby if it works with my schedule.
Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2020 11:07AM by Jschuetzhadley.